Welcome Thought

Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons. You will find it is to the soul what a water bath is to the body. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Introduction

Music can shape just about every aspect of a person.  Give it a try, go listen to a bunch of mopey Emo stuff, go ahead, how do you feel now?  Go listen to some high energy happy pop, feeling better?  Go listen to some hip hop that has very violent themes, better yet, listen to that while your driving on the freeway around 5pm.  Notice how quickly your mood can change?

There is some very inspiring music out there.  There are some artists that crave a relationship with their heavenly father.  When I listen to these artists, I relate to them, I think about the plans God has for me.  I think about what can I do to better serve him.  This blog is my attempt to better serve him.

I am creating this blog, not because I have too much free time, but because my desire to know Him better has lead me to try something like this.  I hope that you will find some of the music that I share with you interesting and helpful to you in your walk with Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment